! Interact with some fun today !
Perform the following exercise and we will make some predictions about you.
On a blank piece of paper draw a pig.
Draw the pig first, don't look at the next part until you are done.
When you have drawn your pig click here to read our interpretation of your pig !
Draw the pig - don't cheat !
Click here to continue.
The pig serves as a useful test of the personality traits of the drawer.
- Toward the top of the paper, you are positive and optimistic.
- Toward the middle, you are a realist
- Toward the bottom, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively.
- Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays etc)
- Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates.
- Facing front (looking at you), you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
- With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
- With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.
- With less than 4 legs showing, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
- With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
- The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. The bigger the better.
- The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life!!!! And again more is better!)
OK, who didn't draw a tail?
Click here to return to start.