! Interact with some fun today !
Just follow all the instructions and prepare to be stunned.
1) Pick a number from 1 - 9.
here to continue.
2) Subtract 5.
3) Multiply by 3.
4) Square the number (multiply by the same number-not square root).
5) Add the digits until you get only one digit. (i.e. 64=6+4= 10=1+0=1)
6) If the number is less than 5, add five. Otherwise subtract 4.
7) Multiply by 2.
8) Subtract 6.
9) Map the digit to a letter in the alphabet. (i.e. 1=A, 2=B,3=C, etc....)
10) Pick a name of a country that begins with that letter.
11) Take the second letter in the country name and think of an mammal that begins with that letter.
12) Think of the color of that animal.
Think harder - project your thoughts to
your internet browser.
We will try to predict the animal, color and country that you came up with.
A Grey Elephant in Denmark?
Were we correct ?
Click here to return to start.